Tuesday, May 22, 2018
Adhya Panchal is dedicated to protecting the privacy rights of our users.
– what information from the users is collected, how it is collected, and why;
– how that information is used and with whom we share it;
– how you can access and update that information;
– your rights and choices about how we collect, use, and share your information;
– how we protect the information about you.
- Collection And Use Of Information From Adhya Panchal
- Information About You That We Collect
When you use our services, we may collect both your Personal and Non-Personal information.
We use the information collected through our services for the purposes described in this policy or disclosed to you in connection with our services.
Adhya Panchal may allow third parties, including but not limited to ad networks, advertisers, analytics companies, payment processors and platform providers, collectively 'Partners', to collect your information for their own use.
The use of our services is strictly forbidden for children under the age of four 4 (“Children”). Note that we do not intend to and do not knowingly collect personal information from children and do not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that children are not using the services.
If we learn that we have collected personal information from children, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any reason to believe that Adhya Panchal has collected personal information from children. Upon your notification, we will investigate it promptly and take our necessary measures to remedy that unintended personal information collection as quickly as possible.
- Information About You That We use
The information we collect is used by us to provide a better service experience, including but not limited to the following:
– to operate, improve and optimize the services and the users experiences;
– to provide technical support and respond to users inquiries;
– to protect the safety and well-being of the users;
– to prevent fraud or potentially illegal activities, and to enforce our terms of service;
– to manage and deliver contextual and behavioral advertising;
– to notify players of in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
– to administer rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by us or our business partners;
– to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes we may have with you or other users, and to enforce our agreements with third parties; and
– to conduct research.
- Information About You That We share
We may share your information with partners or allow them to collect your information from our services for the purposes described herein:
(1) We may share your information with our partners for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies. If you no longer wish to allow us to share your information with partners, please contact us at email@example.com. If you no longer wish to receive communications from partners, please contact that partner directly.
(2) Adhya Panchal may engage partners to perform services on our behalf, like processing payments, analyzing data, optimizing game play, delivering e-mails, hosting services, and helping us in our marketing efforts, including managing and delivering contextual and tailored advertisements. Such partners may have access to your information in connection with the performance of these services.
(3) We may disclose your information as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when We believe that such release is appropriate to comply with the law, to investigate a fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights, or protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
If you have any questions about how the partners use your information or for how long they keep it, please refer to their privacy policies at section 13.
- Collection And Use Of Information By Third Parties
- Ad Networks
Adhya Panchal publishes advertising on the services so that it can continue to offer many of the services for free. The Ad Networks may collect and use your information, such as:
– performance data (like the number of clicks on an advertisement);
– aggregated and/or de-identified information about you and other users collectively that is not intended to specifically identify you;
– certain technical information (for example, IP addresses, MAC address, IMEI, non-persistent device identifiers such as IDFAs, and de-identified persistent device identifiers such as a hashed Android ID);
– geo-location information; and
– other contextual data about your gameplay (for example, your session activity).
The information collected may be used to:
– measure how effective advertisements are, to offer you targeted advertising in order to personalize your experience by showing you advertisements for products and services that are more likely to appeal to You (a practice is known as behavioral advertising); and/or
– undertake web analytics (like google analytics which is used to analyze traffic and other user activity to improve your experience).
Ad Networks may collect this information through the use of tracking technologies like browser cookies and web beacons, and they may use a single tracking technology or multiple tracking technologies at the same time. Those practices are subject to those Ad Networks own policies.
Please note that by clicking on an advertisement you may be redirected to a website that is not hosted by Adhya Panchal.
In addition, you may see our services advertised in other games, applications, websites, and places. After clicking on one of these advertisements and installing or accessing the services, you will become a user of our services. In order to verify the installation of the application, a persistent identifier (such as IP address, a unique device identifier or advertising identifier) may be shared with the third party who published our advertisement.
If you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from Ad Networks, please see the provisions below.
Opting Out of the third party tailored advertising
You can opt out of tailored advertising and see your choices to prevent Ad Networks from delivering tailored web and mobile web advertising by visiting the following websites for each country: at section 13
– United States advertising: Network Advertising Initiative Consumer Opt-Out Page or Digital Advertising Alliance Opt-Out Page
– European advertising: your online choices UK website for EU-based advertising.
– Adhya Panchal does not provide these opt-out tools, we do not control, operate or endorse them or the choices that Ad Networks and others provide through these tools.
Moreover, if you do not want to receive tailored in-application advertisements from Ad Networks, You may opt-out by adjusting the ad tracking settings on your device. You can also reset the advertising identifier (IDFA) from your mobile device’s settings page, which will prevent continued use of existing behavioral data tied to the previous advertising identifier.
Please note that you may still receive advertisements from Ad Networks within Adhya Panchal’s services even if you opt-out of tailored advertising. However, these advertisements will not be based on your activity across unrelated websites or apps.
Also, depending on the type of device you have, in order to opt-out of tailored advertising, you will need to change settings on your device.
Opting out on iOS devices such as iPhones, iPads or iPods
If you have an apple device, you can opt out of tailored advertising by updating to iOS 6.0 or higher, and setting 'Limit Ad Tracking' to 'ON'. You can do this by going to your 'Settings' and clicking on 'Privacy', then 'Advertising', and then turning the 'Limit Ad Tracking' setting to 'ON'. Our system is designed to respect your choice and not use your information to provide tailored advertising when this setting is ON.
Opting Out on Android Devices
If you have an Android device and would like to opt out of tailored advertising, you can do so by entering your phone’s Android ID by going to your Settings, and under the accounts section click on 'Google' then click on 'Ads' and then click on the 'Opt out of interest-based ads'.
- Mobile Analytics
Adhya Panchal allows analytics providers to use and collect users’ personal and non personal information, such as your device identifier, MAC address, IMEI, locale (specific location where a given language is spoken), geo-location information, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, device type, operating system, the links and advertisements on our services that you clicked on, the amount of time you interact with the services, the events that occur within the services, performance data and other statistics.
We give this information to analytics providers for them to analyze in order to improve and enhance the services by expanding their features and functionalities and tailoring them to our users’ needs and preferences. We also use the persistent identifier to generate an aggregate non-identifying information about how our services are used. We do not link the information we store within the analytics software to any personal information you submit within the services.
If you do not want your information to be collected by analytics providers, you can install an opt-out in your web browser.
Please refer to our list of analytics providers and for more information on how to opt out at section 13.
- Social Media Features and Game Center Features
Our websites include social media features, such as the Facebook 'Like Button'. These social features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on the websites, and may set a cookie to enable the social feature to function properly. Social Features are hosted by a third party or hosted directly on the websites.
Our applications may enable using certain game center features and may include social features as well. The Game Center features and the Social features are operated or allow for social integration with certain third party social networks, e.g. Facebook Connect, or third-party platforms.
These Social Networks and Social Platforms are created and maintained by third parties who are not affiliated with and/or controlled by Adhya Panchal.
Apple Game Center which terms are available at:
Google Play Games which terms are available at:
Amazon GameCircle feature which terms are available at:
Microsoft (Windows Phone), which terms are available at:
You should ensure that you have read the social terms in order to comprehend how they treat your information and to understand the methods for changing the privacy or sharing settings on the social networks and social platforms.
If you do not agree to the practices described in the social terms You should not allow the applications to interact with such social networks or social platforms, however, you may find that you are not able to enjoy all the features that may be made available by the applications.
You understand that where you allow interaction with any social network or social platform, we may share data about you with your contacts, and vice versa, so that you may enjoy game features and social features. This data may include, without limitation, your scores and/or progress in our applications, your name, your social media profile picture, descriptions of your service activity and any test that you may upload. Your contacts will also be able to send your requests through the related social network or social platform.
- Cookies and Related Technologies
Adhya Panchal may allow Partners to place or recognize industry-wide technologies such as cookies, APIs, and SDKs and/or other tracking technologies. Such partners’ cookies are stored on your device by partners, rather than by Adhya Panchal.
Opting Out Of Cookies And Related Technologies
It is easy to prohibit the partners' cookies. Most browsers will allow you to erase partners cookies from your device’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a partner cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase partners cookies, your online experience may be limited, because partners cookies are necessary to track and enhance your services activities. You can check partners cookies policy here at section 13.
- In-App Purchase
Although some of our applications are free, they may include in-app purchases.
All app purchases are made through our partners’ stores. Therefore, in order to make an app purchase, you will need to access your app store account, which may imply the entering of the app store password. You hereby agree and acknowledge that you are responsible for maintaining the security of your store password.
You should be aware that some stores may display a short window after the downloading of an Application, during which app purchases may be made without inserting your store password. You can either able or disable the activation of such window, by accessing the settings on your device. You should also take into account that OS 2.1 or older versions of android mobile phones do not require entering of the store password to carry out app purchases.
Regarding your privacy and in order to prevent accidental or unwanted purchases, you can create a specific password/pin to prevent it from happening at Apple, Google Play, Windows Phone and Amazon.
Please note that purchases of stores’ credits or currencies may also be subject to their own policies.
- Purchase Of Merchandise
Some of our services may contain links which will redirect the user to a third party website where they may purchase certain merchandise which is offered for sale or otherwise distributed by third party vendors.
The vendors are responsible for the merchandise and the merchandise operations. The vendors may collect personal information from users who wish to purchase merchandise, which is required in order to enable the purchase transaction.
When buying an item of merchandise, you are subject to and you agree to the applicable vendor's terms, and you are responsible for reading such vendor’s terms in full before purchasing any such items of merchandise in order to understand how the vendor treats your information. If you do not agree to the practices described in such vendor’s terms you should not acquire their merchandise.
- Local Notifications
With your consent, we may send local notifications in order to inform you about our products and services, to communicate you of applications updates and to reengage you in terms of using the application. Local notifications are local, contextual and sent in-app only and not from a server or in conjunction with other user information. By clicking on the 'Allow' button you accept local notifications, but you may disable these messages at any time by turning off the notifications from the 'Options' or 'Settings' page within the Application.
- Security Of Your Information
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the services in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems.
Furthermore, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party 'hackers' from illegally obtaining access to this information.
We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Adhya Panchal will not be liable for any harm or damage suffered by you due to any loss, misuse, or alteration of your information by third parties.
- Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you want to know for how long our partners keep your information, please refer to their privacy policies in section 13.
- Contact Us